Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Controlling Impression

Katrina is the coolest older sister anyone could have. Ever since i was little she would always take care of me because she wanted to not because she had to. As i got older i started picking up her habits from the way she talked to the way she made facial expressions. Whenever i needed to talk about something i didnt want to tell my parents or my other sister i knew i could talk to her and she wouldnt tell any one the things i said. there were so many times i needed advice or help and she would always be there no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. Always nice to look up to someone for advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how that fact you have a sister that you can always talk to when you are having trouble, its always good to talk to someone. I would like to know a little more on how she thought about the situation and how she reacted to your decision.

    ReplyDelete